GXSA operates several mailing lists. In order to receive messages from GXSA, you need to be subscribed to one or more mailing lists. The lists that are most active are:
- Weekly Announcements - Used as a reminder of our weekly lectures, from September to March.
- Active Sailors (GXSA members only) - Primarily used during the summer months to contact members about sailing events
- All Members (GXSA members only) - Used for communication about activities ashore
If you are subscribed to one or more of these lists, you should receive messages. If you have not seen a message, there may be a problem with your subscription. We suggest that you try these steps to resolve the problem:
- Use the "Newsletters" facility (on the About GXSA menu, on the right of the page) to see the archive of newsletters that have been sent.
- Check your email inbox, to confirm if you have received the messages (don't forget to look in your Spam folder).
- If you have not received the messages, registered members can use the "My Subscriptions" link, on the left of the page (after you have logged in). Here you will be able to Subscribe and Unsubscribe to email distribution lists.
- Read the article about Avoiding Spam Filters and take any remedial action
- If you're still having problems please use Contact Us form the to raise a question, and we will try to resolve the problem.