GXSA Rally to Hythe, Hampshire
23rd April 2016
This year's Spring Rally takes us to Hythe on the edge of the New Forest. We will be the guests of the MDL Hythe Marina Village (locked entry) and SeaShells Restaurant, so bring your deck shoes, and sun hats for our first sailing trip of the year.
If you've not been to a GXSA Rally before, you should give it a go - you will certainly enjoy yourself.
- Skippers - bring your boat.
- Crew - Bring your Skipper
- Car Drivers - feel free to drive to the event is you'd prefer not to sail
If you have no boat, or no crew, reply to the normal email addresses, and we will try to find you a place. All members and guests are welcome.
- High Water: 12.45
- Pontoon Party: 18.00
- Dinner at Sea Shells Restaurant: 19.30
- High Water 13.15
- Morning ramble, or something even more interesting
See you on the water!