52nd Annual General Meeting
Wednesday 14th March 2018 at 8.15pm
Colston Hall – The Memorial Centre, East Common, Gerrards Cross
- Chairman’s welcome
- Minutes of the AGM held on 15th March 2017.
- Treasurer’s review
- Appointment of the Independent Examiner
- Election of Officers and Committee for the year 2018/19
- General Data Protection Regulations Policy (GDPR)
- Chairman’s review of the 2017/18 year
- Chairman Looking Forward to the Next Season
- Any Other Business (feedback from members)
Followed by - A look forward to forthcoming events and rallies in 2018.
(1) If any Member wishes to propose formal business or any resolution they should give 30 days written notice to the Secretary in accordance with the Rules.
(2) Where the Rules of the Association require any Resolution or Appointment to be proposed or seconded it will be taken as read that the committee unanimously do so.